There has been tremendous volatility in certain markets over the last few weeks (for example, the stock and currency markets). When this happens, some tend to lump all of their investments
FOR SALE 17661 Kettering Trail Lakeville MN 55044
FOR SALE: 17661 Kettering Trail, Lakeville, MN 55044
This home is much better than new construction! Stunning landscaping, quiet area in the Lake Villa Golf Estates, and within the award winning Lakeville School District. There are so many reasons to purchase this although I only highlighted 6 reasons.
Why should you buy this home
1. This is an excellent value for the size, condition, upgrades, and location at the current price. You will be hard pressed to find a home with similar characteristics at this time in an established neighborhood like the Lake Villa Golf Estates It even has a rare 3rd stall garage!! Plus, you are far enough away from the Interstate that you won't hear it but you get the benefit of the ease of commuting.
2. The home has been through many recent updates like a new 25 year roof, new triple pane windows in the entire home, gorgeous granite throughout the kitchen, new carpeting, fresh paint in the home and deck, newer heating/cooling mechanicals, new plumbing and lighting fixtures, and so much more. This is true move-in ready home. Just bring your own dishes and furniture!
3. The owners suite is stunning and a perfect area to get away! Walk-in closet, bay window to add additional sunlight and space, attached private owners bathroom, and an attached office/nursery via a beautiful French door. The bathroom features a shower, soaking tub, dual sinks, toilet, and another closet.
4. The owners are original to the home so they have cared for this home meticulously! You will see the love and care they have put into this home over the years as soon as you drive up to the house.
5. The beautiful 3 season porch isn't included in the finished square feet. It can easily be converted into a year-round use area. That would add instant equity to your home! The 3 season porch already is framed, sided, and hard wired with lights/electrical. This would be an additional 355 finished square feet!
6. There is NO CONSTRUCTION hassles around this home. New construction is shiny and attractive to many buyers although you will be living in a construction zone for months to years until the surrounding neighborhood is completed. Think of the all the early morning noise, dust, and the large vehicles constantly driving down the street. It's not safe! This area is fully built up and established.
Contact David Nelson, the listing agent, to get an exclusive showing and more information. Visit www.imperialhometeam.com for a top of the line home search site and don't forget to subscribe to our real estate YouTube channel HERE!
2016 Associate of the Year - RE/MAX Advantage Plus 2016 Platinum Award winner - Individual 2016 Titan Award - Imperial Home Team Twin Cities Real Estate Agent of the Month - December 2016 Member o....